School starts in the morning...for me anyway..
also for Darrelle, although she does not have to go in until 11.10am...
Me... I will be up early, will load up the car with all the boxes, folders, books etc that I brought into the house in June with the idea that I would get ahead with planning, organisation etc.. for September...
They are going back to the car, to the school, untouched by human hand since their arrival!!!
Aah! it's been a busy summer:)
Time to change modes....
Elena and Alex do not return until the 1st September so they get Declan all to themselves tomorrow....
Hope it does not mean an end to my updates.. or I might only be posting photos of our summer at the end of October!!! Will try to get round to everything... but things are going to be busy.. First time working fulltime since Alex arrived...I miss my job-sharing already...sob:(

2 comments:
I miss your job-sharing days too! Hope you don't go in the direction of our other friend A. - no time for updates. lol Have a wonderful first day back.
Sandy
Hope your first day back went well. Keep posting!
Post a Comment