This girl is having such a great summer....and .. she even admits it.... last week she and her friends Sorcha and Susie were chauffeured to the beach every day to do a surfing course....They have done one once or twice before and they love it...
She is already talking about Christmas and how she 'would really love a surf board'.... 'So then I won't have to pay for the courses and .....it will be much cheaper...' ... Ooh and she needs a wet suit also......!!!
Funnily.... that legendary Christy Moore song has been going round and round in my head and I have found myself singing the one or two lines I know.....'.
....As I sat lookin' up the Guinness ad I could never figure outHow your man stayed up on the surfboard after 14 pints of stout.....!!!
' Darrelle of course is not impressed and would not believe that it was a real song and that I hadn't made it up.....
And while we waited for the surfers to finish....!!
In the words of Christy Moore again.... 'yeah, we want to go to heaven but we're always digging holes'....!!!

1 comment:
You lucky people near the ATLANTIC OCEAN, drinkin PINTS and takin yous shovels along when youz go to work and surf... Of course, we can go to a BOG up here in drabland.
The pictures are lovely and the youngsters are, obviously having a ball, but JACKO is nowhere in sight or on site. He didn't drown, I hope. Maybe he's following DECLAN around Dromoland G.C..gun and all!
You were to RING!
Slán for the present,A.
Post a Comment