Day 3 of school for me and already I am breaking my pact ... not to stay up late on the computer but....
Just want to note that 'Alex started school today...'
I will post more photos at the weekend but for now this shows that a happy little boy set off today and took it all in his stride!!!
End of an era for me.... the last time I will have a little one start school....the years will pass and before long I will be looking back as he starts second level and saying 'Where did that time go?'
And here he is... happy to stay and say goodbye
He said he had a great day....

3 comments:
Oh sweet little boy....always with a smile. I am so glad he enjoyed school and his backpack. I can't believe our little ones have grown so fast. I never understood why parent's would cry and all the fuss - thinking that they should be happy to have the house to themselves, but then just a few days ago I realized that my little girl would no longer share all her lunches and naps with me. Must say I shed a few tears while doing laundry.....I am going to savor this last year since she is still going half days....Is Alex going to school full-time?
XOXO
Yip he is going full days - 9.20 to 2pm...So far so good... he seems very happy and adjusted... Alex does not sweat the small stuff!!:)
So so cute. We did this last year with Orin. It is a mixed bag of emotions. Happiness for him because he had wanted to go for ages and be in his words, a big kid, like his sissy, sadness for me as my baby was no longer my baby (kwim) and then also a weird feeling of 'oh my god, he has just started 13 years of schooling' (and that is if he doesn't do 3rd level) and hoping his enthusiasm and delight in school lasts a long time!!!
My 2 go back next Tuesday, Ash is already planning her outfit, Orin which car to bring to show his friends!! Shows the difference in priorities with them eh??
Take care lovey.
mk
PS With you working full time now does that mean no TO this autumn?
Post a Comment