One of the things I like to do at the start of the summer holidays every year is organise book lists, uniforms, anything to do with school then put them away and forget about them until the start of September and the start of a new school year...
Unfortunately we are still waiting for Elena's and Alex's booklists.. and Elena's school report... Strange cos her school always has them done before year end... but not this year..
So, in spite of that have busied myself organising Alex in so far as I can... he has got his new uniform... is pretty chuffed and so we moved onto his school bag....
Earlier this year Declan had brought Darrelle a new backpack from Portugal... In spite of her senstive and caring nature(!) no feelings were spared and she told him straightaway that she did not like it:) No problem! I thought let's just put it away for
Alex for school in September... Nice Timberland bag... will do him for years...
Alex for school in September... Nice Timberland bag... will do him for years...
But.....
Is it a tad too big????
Or is he a tad too small???
Filling this with books will bring him to his knees!!!!
So... I kept an eye out and in the bookshop one day another bright bag caught my eye and said 'Buy Me'.... Yeah. that looked more like it... much smaller or so I thought.....????
Maybe not.....is this little guy extra small or have all school bags gotten bigger?!!
Not feeling inclined to shop for a third time we have found one at home which may just be too small.... but will do ... until he grows!!!!!

2 comments:
Just the perfect fit, like the Three Little Bears....
Sandy
I like Alex's new pack bag. He'll fit them all soon enough.What about Elena? Still using her last-year's bag. Fair enough. Poor ole Alf is back home in BOSTON again,where he expects to be busy.
No news here since you were up. Tell Declan I'm ready for another golf challenge.I'm improving all the time. Maybe I'll get another shot back at the end of the month. That should do the trick.
Slán XA.
Post a Comment