......... is almost 130 and.... living in Kazakhstan!!!
I had left my car into the garage today to get the ABS fixed and had a bit of waiting around to do so had a very 'chilled out' hour 'toute seule' in 'Costa Coffee' with a latte and a newspaper that I picked up inside to browse through while I was whiling away the time...
I was amused to read the following article about the 'World's Oldest Woman' who is living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan... She was born the year that Edison invented the lightbulb and in the same year that Einstein and Stalin were born....
Don't forget to click on the article to enlarge.... unless you have fantastic vision close up:)))))
I had left my car into the garage today to get the ABS fixed and had a bit of waiting around to do so had a very 'chilled out' hour 'toute seule' in 'Costa Coffee' with a latte and a newspaper that I picked up inside to browse through while I was whiling away the time...
I was amused to read the following article about the 'World's Oldest Woman' who is living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan... She was born the year that Edison invented the lightbulb and in the same year that Einstein and Stalin were born....
Don't forget to click on the article to enlarge.... unless you have fantastic vision close up:)))))


No comments:
Post a Comment