Now that I have discovered how to post video there will be no stopping me!!I
It's almost a year since this video was taken.... Alex was home alone with Declan when Declan decided it would be a nice day to cut the grass.... Thinking Alex would be safer inside as opposed to running him over with the lawnmower(!) he put him in his highchair and put on the TV, leaving the double doors open and keeping him in view....
Well, it's tiring being 2 once you stop going so this is what I found when I arrived home a short while later... Too good an opportunity to waste by waking him straightaway so I had to get the camera out first!!!!!
Poor little guy! Good thing it was 'Pasta Solo'!!!!
Costa Rica-- Our Last Day in Alajuela
8 years ago

4 comments:
Oh, sorry, I can't seem to get your video going. It is really interesting to read about your little guys speech, my daughter had delayed speech as well but for her she just did not talk. Then, she made up for it all at one time, I swear this kid had 4 years of conversations in a few months time. Thanks for coming to my blog!
I hear you about the car mess, I could use a full time housekeeper JUST in the car!
Hi Essie... That's strange.... it should just be a matter of clicking on it...So I don't know what I can advise.... took me so long to get it onto the blog in the first place.... Knew it was too good to be true.:)..Sorry:( Will try posting something else and see if it gives the same problem.....
Regards
Adrienne
Hi Adrienne. Everything seems fine with the video today (Friday) I tried the other day to see it but it wouldnt work but today it does.
It is so cute. The head just bobbing and as for the spagetti on the face - hear that is good for the complexion!!!
I love the end when Declan is watching him!!
You are a little video queen these days!! Good for you!
......mk
I wasn't able to see the video when you first posted it, but just got to see it....you must send it to American's Funniest Videos (AFV), it is a classic.
Sandy - Florida
Post a Comment