HEY!!!! I DID IT..... DON'T KNOW HOW... BUT IT WORKED..
I saw this lately and really liked it.... I found the more I watched it the funnier it was... Then... I tried... and tried... and tried.. and spent hours... and hours... and hours... trying to post video to my blog... Couldn't do it... I studied Blogger Help... Nope! Emailed Ciarán who always has the answer!... Nope! Basically went round in circles and always ended up at the same place :
'Video Upload failed'..
SOOOOO Frustrating.. Anyway what do they say .....
....If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!'
Well, the proof is in the viewing!!! I have no idea whey it worked this time and I don't have a clue how to ensure it will again so .... Enjoy....
Am just going to watch it again....:)
Costa Rica-- Our Last Day in Alajuela
8 years ago

1 comment:
Hey lovey. It has become part of my weekend morning tradition to log on and catch up on your blog - happy days today as there are a few updates!!
Alex is so cute in his pirate hat. Orin has one of them and loves them (he went to a pirate birthday party last year he STILL talks about!!) Our Orin had the same issues with speech. We had him back to be evaluated about 4 times. Each time he fell in the range of normal (though to me the low end) They gave us sounds to work on also and it helped. Our Orin is older than Alex I believe ? He will be 4 in April, anyway last September-October he had a BIG explosion of words, in fact he got a stutter (another worry) but it was only because he only had so much to say and did not slow down to say it...........now he has really settled down and his speech is great. It makes me laugh to hear my Kazakh boy with a Canadian accent though he does say press, bin and told me the other day he couldn't find 'me knickers'
I love the video of the Mummy song. I had heard it before, it makes me laugh!! Ash was listening to it with me last night and laughing her head off, she told me, Mam she talks as fast as you - charming!!
Keep the updates coming. I love them.
.......mk
Post a Comment