Storytime with Belle..... Alex was just glued to this....
Belle with our 'Belle', 'Belle' & 'Beau'!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Nice photos Adrienne. Like the lolly pop. Gearing up for heading home in a little over a week, looking forward to it. All the clan are well. Tell Declan, I'll be in touch. Have to sort out a rental.
Really looking forward to getting up to Mayo. Had a good time with Brendan when he was over.
Adrienne,I spent sometime ketching-up on your "Blog" exploits. It is all an exciting and beautifully integrated very interestingly written venture/adventure and is immensely important as a multi-dimensional "Memoir" of these early family years,and what a 'family'!. God bless you all. I feel very privileged to be involved as well as privy to its developing History. This on-going 'saga' could yet rival Harry Potter.The Pickwick Papers,Iliad......... Next episode ,......bring it on.my creative daughter! The Reviewer.
Hey Dad! Thanks for the comment...although I don't think Dickens, J.K. Rowling or Homer will feel threatened or have anything to worry about but.... I enjoy doing it and suppose that's the point in it... Next episode... on the way!!!!
Declan and I have two daughters, Darrelle born in Ireland in 1996 and Elena, born in Taraz, Kazakhstan in 2002, adopted in 2003 and one son Alex born in Ust-Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan adopted in 2006...
3 comments:
Nice photos Adrienne. Like the lolly pop. Gearing up for heading home in a little over a week, looking forward to it. All the clan are well.
Tell Declan, I'll be in touch. Have to sort out a rental.
Really looking forward to getting up to Mayo. Had a good time with Brendan when he was over.
Anyway will talk soon.
Alfred.
Adrienne,I spent sometime ketching-up on your "Blog" exploits. It is all an exciting and beautifully integrated very interestingly written venture/adventure and is immensely important as a multi-dimensional "Memoir" of these early family years,and what a 'family'!. God bless you all. I feel very privileged to be involved as well as privy to its developing History.
This on-going 'saga' could yet rival Harry Potter.The Pickwick Papers,Iliad.........
Next episode ,......bring it on.my creative daughter!
The Reviewer.
Hey Dad!
Thanks for the comment...although I don't think Dickens, J.K. Rowling or Homer will feel threatened or have anything to worry about but....
I enjoy doing it and suppose that's the point in it...
Next episode... on the way!!!!
Love Adrienne
Post a Comment