Monday, March 30, 2009

Character Dining at Disney

For weeks before we travelled to Florida I put in many hours on the computer and phone organising everything and as a result I think I was the one in our house most excited about our impending trip.... We were very lucky to have the services of a very good friend Sandy who became our very own personal travel agent.!!!!... Sandy went above and beyond friendship in trying to ensure that we made the best decisions possible in order to have the best trip possible... She was a mine of information and anything she did not know she set about trying to find out the answers for us.... We emailed back and forth daily and made plans to meet. Thanks so much Sandy!!!!



One of the main things Sandy helped us with was organising our dining reservations.... As a result we knew we were to have breakfast with Minnie Mouse and Goofy and Donald Duck on such a morning and dinner with Pluto and Mickey Mouse another evening... As you can see from the video below if you watch his body language Alex was not quite sure whether he liked these guys a lot or was just plain terrified.....

At this stage he was getting quite used to the characters and was quite brave...

Always brave when Daddy is close by to protect him!!


Help!!!! One of the first encounters...!!

Ah! She's more my scene!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh - what a nice thing to say, but it was truly my pleasure and since I live here I guess I know a little bit about the place...Ha

Well, I'm ready with pen and pencil for you next trip.... Hope it's soon.

Yours truly, Travel Agent Sandy

keoghclan said...

Hi guys.

It looks like so much fun in Disney. Our two really want us to go, not sure when though. We are doing the drive to Nashville in June for Kazapalooza.....lets see how that goes with Orin and maybe Disney can come next!!

Happy Easter lovey.........