Friday, March 13, 2009

Darrelle's Tribute to Bill

Don't forget to pause playlist first...

This is the clip I wanted to post when I wrote about Grandad Bill's Birthday...

A lot of Bill's grandchildren wanted to do something to wish him a 'Happy Birthday' and Darrelle decided to sing...
Often when she sings Darrelle sings 'as gaeilge' (Irish) and Grandma Rose often says 'Lovely but I have no idea what you are saying'!!! So with this in mind Darrelle knew she should choose her song carefully... So, coupled with the fact that for some of us in this family 'punctuality' is not our strongest point she decided to sing a song entilted '10 minutes too late'



As you can hear a lot of people got the point.....

4 comments:

Maura said...

Darrelle you are brilliant. Of course I forgot to pause the playlis the first time I played this....but when I read the instructions, it was GREAT>

Love you,

Maura

keoghclan said...

Wow - Darrelle has a stunning voice. Very good for singing the ballads - so clear and sweet. I like the song....my husband was born 10 minutes late (and it has only gotten worse since!!)

mk

Anonymous said...

Bravo Darrelle! You are extremely good!! Can't wait to buy your first cd.
Love to you all.
Diane

Anonymous said...

Wow, Darrelle has a beautiful voice!

Sandy