Hi Adrienne, I love following your blog, I live in Co Wex and coming to the end of my assessment (committee is end Feb), would love to pick your brain about facilitators etc. Thinking of using the Farrells in Naas or Oleg. Thanks in advance, Natalie (natalieannmurphy@yahoo.co.uk)
Hi Natalie.... thanks for dropping by and commenting.... I certainly will get in touch with you and help in any way I can... of course it is coming up to 3 years since Declan & Alex arrived back from Kazakhstan but would love to chat... Will email you over the next few days... Talk Soon Adrienne
Declan and I have two daughters, Darrelle born in Ireland in 1996 and Elena, born in Taraz, Kazakhstan in 2002, adopted in 2003 and one son Alex born in Ust-Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan adopted in 2006...
3 comments:
Hi Adrienne, I love following your blog, I live in Co Wex and coming to the end of my assessment (committee is end Feb), would love to pick your brain about facilitators etc. Thinking of using the Farrells in Naas or Oleg. Thanks in advance, Natalie (natalieannmurphy@yahoo.co.uk)
Hi Natalie.... thanks for dropping by and commenting.... I certainly will get in touch with you and help in any way I can... of course it is coming up to 3 years since Declan & Alex arrived back from Kazakhstan but would love to chat...
Will email you over the next few days...
Talk Soon
Adrienne
I like it.
The crib looks well too. Enjoy it.
Where has the snow gone to?.Hope it stays there.
Dia bhur mbeatha.
A.
Post a Comment