Monday, May 31, 2010

Two out of three...Check!


In the space of less than a week I have got TWO punctures..... and I cannot remember the last time I got a puncture... the first one, driving Darrelle in to her violin lesson was to remind me that it was high time to change the two front tyres.. and the second one on the way back from the Communion was to make sure that I changed the back two tyres....Luckily I had just left home when I got the second one and Mam kindly lent me her car to use for the three days until Declan was able to fix it... All in all.. it has been an expensive week for poor Declan!!! Just hoping now that these things do not come in threes and that there is not another one waiting in the wings.!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Back in Boston, just read your blogs on the bus home from work. Just had our own tyres changed last week, they were well bald but thankfully no punctures.
Had a nice weekend on the Cape. It's a lovely spot this time of year. Heading back down again in 2 weekends time, friends of ours have a wee house and are not using it that weekend. Yeah hard to believe Grace will be one in a few days time. We'll do something small for her on Sunday. When you know the dates for Elena's communion you'll have to let me know so we can try to plan a trip home around the dates next year.
Anyway almost in wtown. Talk soon.
Alf.