Sunday, June 21, 2009

Yes ~ We have Summer...

Am almost afraid to say it but so far we have been experiencing weather something akin to a summer... Hope I don't jinx it by saying that although weather is promised to be very settled, warm and sunny for the coming week...just like we experienced at the beginning of the month...And summer means:....... Water Fights...
Friends:....

Dads needed to fill swimming pools....

Sunglasses, a substantial drink & a Man's Best Friend & you're all set....


Not forgetting Summer Exams...while the small guys played outside Darrelle did some last minute practice for her violin exam... only managed to get a quick snippet as I inadvertently took the other videos sideways so this will have to do.....She is playing along with the piano accompaniment on CD...


3 comments:

Springs Landing said...

Oh summer joy...I was hoping to see the kids in the pool. Hope you post some on that as well. Darelle plays beautifully....I want to get Caroline started. When did Darelle start?

Love Sandy

keoghclan said...

Hia missus.

I love catching up on your BLOG - I swear you make me homesick every time I read it (but in a good way, just makes me nostalgic)

All great here. Did get your email thank you (but no post on the blog?) Did you get to see the Kazapalooza link? It was brilliant, we loved it. We went to the states for a week and went onto Memphis after Nashville. A lovely trip. Next year is Milwaukee.....any chance you could make it? Please, please? If not we will have to meet up in Ireland at some stage when the 4 of us are over together.

Enjoy your summer holidays lovey and keep up with the posts - I love them!!

Slan

...........mk

Anonymous said...

Hey Adrienne
Your blog is great can't wait til you put up the video of darrelle nd i!!!!!
But anyway talk soon and thanks sooooo much for the stay the few nights were soooo nice in the mansion!!!! ya i have marked the star sooooo hope it wil come through!!! if not i wil tel u!!!!!