Hi there. Love to see your updates. You guys are busy!! Alex and the purple shoes - yep we have the same...Orin LOVES Ash and wears her clothes sometimes!! They are fun times indeed.
Like you I just went back to work full time (end of March) I had been off work for a year after Orin then part time for the last two years so this was a big move (I am now a civil servant!! working for the Ontario government) anyway it is hard trying to fit everything in but I am also enjoying it KWIM?
We got back last week from Kazapalooza - what a brilliant time. The venue was awesome. I posted on our blog a link to a montage I made, also a blog update and some video - talk about exhausted!!
After Nashville we went onto Memphis an Graceland. A very different trip for us and lots of fun.
Take care lovey and keep the updates coming - love to see them.
Declan and I have two daughters, Darrelle born in Ireland in 1996 and Elena, born in Taraz, Kazakhstan in 2002, adopted in 2003 and one son Alex born in Ust-Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan adopted in 2006...
1 comment:
Hi there. Love to see your updates. You guys are busy!! Alex and the purple shoes - yep we have the same...Orin LOVES Ash and wears her clothes sometimes!! They are fun times indeed.
Like you I just went back to work full time (end of March) I had been off work for a year after Orin then part time for the last two years so this was a big move (I am now a civil servant!! working for the Ontario government) anyway it is hard trying to fit everything in but I am also enjoying it KWIM?
We got back last week from Kazapalooza - what a brilliant time. The venue was awesome. I posted on our blog a link to a montage I made, also a blog update and some video - talk about exhausted!!
After Nashville we went onto Memphis an Graceland. A very different trip for us and lots of fun.
Take care lovey and keep the updates coming - love to see them.
Mary
Post a Comment