Might not be the one you were hoping for but it's a start and hopefully I will get to update about all that has been happening here of late..
This full time working lark has seriously eaten into my blog time ~ I get to read ~ I get to comment but I just don't get to write.... until now that is!!!!
Okay... Alex might not thank me down the line for posting this but we're okay for now and until he starts to read!!! This is what happens when you live with only sisters and when you idolise your sister and have to do everything she does!!! I also thought the purple went very well with the yellow face!!
Ok ~ think I am steady enough to stand up....

1 comment:
looking good alex, Adrienne at least every 2 weeks we have a good read at your blog. Eoin loves looking at what Elena is up to! I'm sure all the Collerans have a read every now and again and leave lots of comments, especially Beatrice.
Post a Comment