Well funnily enough Alex thinks our local church and the palace in the Magic Kingdom are one and the same, much to the amusement of everyone here!! We were going to mass one Sunday morning and I drove into the church grounds as we were a little! late... Unable to find a parking space I asked Darrelle to drop Elena into 'Play & Pray' (for 4-8 yr olds) while I would reverse out to look for another place to park... Alex started to protest very loudly and shouted at me not to leave... 'No! I go Disneyland' .... He continued complaining loudly as we left about all the people he wanted to see... 'I see Mickey Mouse.. Nemo.. Tinkerbell...etc..etc. Wonder if he was disappointed when all he got to see when we did get inside were a few priests!!!

1 comment:
Ha ha....what a cute comment to make - The Magic Kingdom and the local church - hmmmmmmmmm now come to think of it our parish priest growing up did kinda have a look of mickey mouse - JOKE, JOKE, JOKE :-)
Hope you guys are all enjoying the build up to the 25th.
Wishing you a peaceful Christmas.
Nollaig Shona Duit to you and all the clan.
Post a Comment