'I not a small boy...I big boy'
We now hear this numerous times in the day.... and I suppose when you look at the photo taken just over two years ago in Ust-Kamenogorsk he is right! What a small boy he was at a year old and now he has turned three and in doing so has turned quite assertive and knows full well what he will or won't do...
The Birthday Cake he had to share with me as we were too busy the week before on my birthday and I had much to Elena's disgust shirked my party and gone to visit my parents for the night..... We did not put candles for me on the cake - no point in starting a furnace!!!!
Look what I got for my birthday!! - Elena might let me play with it!!!


2 comments:
Funny - I got Daniel a virtually identical train set for his brithday the following week. CAn you beleive its been two years!
Daniels favorite phrase at the mometn is "I not a little boy, I a big boy"
Hi Sue.. Glad you found us!
Alex says the same all the time and can be quite indignant....
I not a small boy.. I big boy...
We hear it at least 3 or 4 times a day...!!!
Post a Comment