Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dress Up!!!

We got a lovely surprise last week to receive a package from Orlando!!! Inside was a Power Ranger outfit for Alex, a DVD of the Haunted Mansion for Darrelle (She loved the fastest, scariest rides in Disney!) and the coveted Snow White outfit.... Elena's favourite Disney Princess.... When we were in Disney we told Elena we would buy her a Princess outfit.... Mean Momma here persuaded her to buy Tinkerbell which I thought was much cuter than Snow White...!!! Anyway Darrelle and I did a good job of persuading her and she was very excited to have her Tinkerbell dress, tiara, shoes and wand....
Anyway, Sandy, our good friend from Orlando (whom we met in 2006 in Ust-Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan) was privy to this and saw this lovely dress and said she just had to buy one for Elena and her little Kazakh Beauty, Caroline....
Thank You Sandy.... Can you tell she loves it??!!!!!

2 comments:

Cher said...

so adorable! That would be Jaci's expression if she was wearing that dress.
What a great surprise.
Happy New Year. Well, I pray it gets a little easier for you...

Cherilyn

Anonymous said...

Firstly, how is your arm and other body parts after your great mishap during Christmas?
I was so excited to open the blog and see the kids wearing the halloween costumes and the great tribute to me...I am honored to take such a piece in your blog!

Much love and hope you are recovering well.

Sandy