Monday, October 5, 2009

Don't Go!!!!!!!

Stay with us......
Sometimes it can be hard to get permission to leave our house!!!!! Last night I had decided to spend the night with Mam and Dad and go to school from there this morning as Declan was off and could be 'on duty' here this am...... Also although it is a longer journey I still get a bit of a sleep-in because I only have to look after myself in the morning and not worry about trying to get everyone else organised, dressed, lunches, breakfasted and car runs to three different venues before my own 20 mile journey to work..... it is nice also to spend some uninterupted hours with Mam and Dad....
Anyway after getting organised for off, having said my goodbyes I was almost out the door when I was accosted by two little people (am sure it was Elena with Alex following suit as usual!) who decided I was not to be allowed to leave and did their level best to make sure I was restrained.... Declan, on his way out to release me grabbed the camera and took this photo.....
I did eventually make good my escape and managed to 'chill' with Mam and Dad over a bottle of wine..... And another week starts.... How fast they pass!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

keoghclan said...

Cute! Hope you enjoyed your night away - must have felt like you were single again!!

Anonymous said...

Looking good Adrienne yea I have manage to leave my first comment !!!!!

Adrienne said...

Great...thanks!! Delighted you managed to comment...but don't be too anonymous!!!!!!!
Give me a clue in the next comment!!! :))

Adrienne