These little guys are growing up in spite of me!!!!
No matter what I do I can't stop the passage of time! 6 is such a lovely age ~ I just love the way Elena is now ~ still so innocent and getting grown up in a funny kind of way... Alex ~ I sometimes say I would like to move him on a year as he would be just at an easier age and easier to keep an eye on.. In reality I don't really want to wish him on a year... just when life is a bit crazy and things are too busy..
Anyway as I don't get a say in any of it I just try to enjoy every stage they are at...
Here are my two Kazakh cuties sharing a tender moment together...
Well, we are certainly keeping the Tooth Fairy busy!
Last Easter Elena lost her first tooth.... with a bit of help from me....She was standing outside with a whistle in her mouth and I was chatting to her while standing on the top step of two which lead in our side door. Well, I somehow fell off the top step, (sounds like I make a habit of toppling over - I don't!) hit against the whistle in Elena's mouth and knocked the wobbly tooth clean out...After bawling me out she was quite chuffed really!
Last Easter Elena lost her first tooth.... with a bit of help from me....She was standing outside with a whistle in her mouth and I was chatting to her while standing on the top step of two which lead in our side door. Well, I somehow fell off the top step, (sounds like I make a habit of toppling over - I don't!) hit against the whistle in Elena's mouth and knocked the wobbly tooth clean out...After bawling me out she was quite chuffed really!
This evening she managed to finally dislodge the first of her two front teeth.... Alex was very interested and kept telling me when he was going to bed tonight 'The Tooth Fairy coming tonight'.. He got into his cot, checked under his pillow, removed a book that was there and mimed taking out two of his teeth and placing them under his pillow!!! He then looked up at a picture a friend had given him (it is a prayer to his Guardian Angel). He pointed up and said 'That the Tooth Fairy'.. I am NOT ready yet for this cute little guy to start losing his teeth!!!Can you decipher ANY of this below????
It is Elena's letter to the TO~FA~RE(Tooth Fairy)
Elena loves to write letters, cards, notes, lists anything. I often pick them up when tidying and go to bin them... But then often when I look at them I find that I can make out what she is intending to say... Elena, learning through immersion in the Irish language has not really been doing any formal English and has just started this week bringing home Engllish books to read. Up until this she would daily bring home an Irish book so it is interesting to see that in spite of this she is beginning to use her phonics to write in English even though she may not yet have much of an English sight vocabluary built up...
But for anyone who cannot make head nor tail of what is in her letter above, it reads on the left: Give me some money, please! and on the right: Tooth Fairy ~ would you give some hair back to my daddy? Love Elena.
Hope the Tooth Fairy remembers to bring the letter with her tonight!!!
ब्लॉगर इस दोंग सम फुन्न्य थिंग्स - आईटी हस जुस्त ताकें आवे अ फोटो एंड इस चंगिंग एवेर्य्टिंग इन्तो हिंदू........??????!!!!!!!
Elena loves to write letters, cards, notes, lists anything. I often pick them up when tidying and go to bin them... But then often when I look at them I find that I can make out what she is intending to say... Elena, learning through immersion in the Irish language has not really been doing any formal English and has just started this week bringing home Engllish books to read. Up until this she would daily bring home an Irish book so it is interesting to see that in spite of this she is beginning to use her phonics to write in English even though she may not yet have much of an English sight vocabluary built up...But for anyone who cannot make head nor tail of what is in her letter above, it reads on the left: Give me some money, please! and on the right: Tooth Fairy ~ would you give some hair back to my daddy? Love Elena.
Hope the Tooth Fairy remembers to bring the letter with her tonight!!!
ब्लॉगर इस दोंग सम फुन्न्य थिंग्स - आईटी हस जुस्त ताकें आवे अ फोटो एंड इस चंगिंग एवेर्य्टिंग इन्तो हिंदू........??????!!!!!!!
Okay have had great fun for the last twenty minutes with blogger!! It made the last two photos disappear.. and everything I typed was translated into Hindu???Okay, think I have cracked it now!! Will not take any chances tho so will post the two photos in a new post before I lose it all....

No comments:
Post a Comment