Thursday, January 15, 2009

And the bit that got away......!!!!!!?????

What that means is that blogger was messing around with the last post and I lost the end of it so here it is... Just make sure to read the previous post to this one first!!!

Now! Elena, as of this evening minus her front tooth....I remember bringing Darrelle to a professional photographer before she lost her top two teeth, as I felt that it is one of the signs they are really growing up - think she was a good bit older than Elena is now....
Yes, Alex is growing up too!! We are getting to the stage that we are beginning to think about potty training... well, should say Alex isn't.. Our happy, contented, easygoing little guy is still quite content with life in general. He is not asking to get out of his cot, nor is he asking to be potty trained - not sure if this is a good sign or not for me... I normally would not initiate potty training as I believe it is a whole lot easier if the idea comes from the little guys and if I wanted to be going round mopping up puddles on the floor I would get a puppy!!!!
However just to show that I am coming round to the idea I went shopping and am prepared for every eventuality. Next September Alex is off to preschool and that's my deadline... So, if he doesn't take the initiative by Easter I will be getting ready for action. Having said that we are for now introducing him to the toilet and he has the idea, and is quite happy to sit and perform every morning so who knows this could be a lot easier than anticipated.... And who said the boys are slower!!!!

No comments: