Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig do chách...
Yes, my good wishes are one day late but had a prior engagement last night!! and therefore no time to write so hope everyone HAD a lovely day yesterday, enjoyed the blue skies, and the touch of spring which is now apparent everywhere...
Our two, one in school uniform, the other in gymnastics gear 'gearing' up for their participation in the St. Patrick's Day parade...and sporting 'homemade crowns' which was as a result of my search for some relevant art for my own class last Wednesday.....and by the time I had tried to help all the infants meet the hometime deadline of 2pm with the finished take-home product I think the art lesson had definitely veered to stressful from therapeutic!!! Two hands surely ain't enough..!!

1 comment:
Ha, I never would have even thought of how you celebrate St. Patrick's day in Ireland. Interesting.
And staying in a Irish castle? That sounds like a great birthday.
Happy birthday to your Mom.
Post a Comment