Just noticed that it is one year ago today since I started this blog...... Thought I might have made 100 posts in that time but did not fall too much short from it:))
I have to say , on the whole that I have enjoyed getting my thoughts down and especially the fact that it puts some order on the photos that I am quite good at taking but hardly ever develop....
It is a tangible record of things that happen around here.... and on more than one occasion I have found myself looking back and reading the various posts and I am so glad that the kids will be able to look back and read... or not!!
So has it served its purpose so far? I guess so - in that I do still feel like writing and so guess I will do so for as long as I feel the urge.... I guess when life's happening become a potential 'blogging moment' it may be time to reconsider, and I do know what that feels like but.. in general it's fun and I love it when someone leaves a comment or three and lets me know they enjoy the trivialities of our lives.....
My next project is to put some order on Elena's journey from Taraz (6 years ago today!) and to scan in all her photos - Imagine I did not own a digital camera six years ago..... and to edit and type in all the daily digests from September 2003... I cannot wait to get started.... It has taken me long enough..... Maybe then I can finally write up the end of Alex's story from Kaz which stopped in the middle of our second trip to Ust-K..... A lot of unfinished business there:)
Thanks for reading.....
Costa Rica-- Our Last Day in Alajuela
8 years ago

2 comments:
Dear Blog,
Feliz Anniversarie.
Don't give up now when it is building up so well.
Maybe we'll have the makings of a "soap Opera" of our own in the near future!
God bless for now .
A.
Thank You...
As long as it is not like 'Eastenders'...
could not take all that gloom and doom!!!:))
Adrienne
Post a Comment