This is the longest Alex has ever had his hair (except maybe in the Baby House!) Because his hair has always been so light we have kept it short... However Both Darrelle and Declan ganged up on me and would not allow anyone to cut his hair this summer and after a while I began to like it myself and even felt like it had thickened up a lot... but in the last week or so it definitely passed the point where a visit to the barber was a necessity...
Costa Rica-- Our Last Day in Alajuela
8 years ago


2 comments:
Hey thanks for checking in at my blog it always so fun to see other blogs with children from Kazakhstan. I'll be checking in alot more often now!
Ginny
Hey lovey. Love the new haircut - Alex is a happening dude - and hair gel no less!! We have always kept Orins hair shortish but a few times let it grow because he has such a massive head of hair (waves) I love it. Recently we got it short but Orin moved in the middle of the barber shaping it around his ear - a big gap has been left!!
I also read your post about your brother John. Is it almost a year since he died Adrienne? I know how you feel about the loss......you never get over it, but rather through it.......there is a new normal and that new normal includes a family forever broken because of the passing of your dear brother. I am so glad you got the photos and the email message about the trees - a message from John to let you know while he is gone he will never be forgotten. Wishing you comfort and peace....... remember him and talk of him often - and dont forget to share with us all. It is lovely to hear of stories about him.
Mary
Post a Comment