Decided to take a little break from reminiscing about Disney and bring myself back to the present.....As it's holiday time I thought I might take a day out and see if we could make any progress with training Alex....
Seriously???!!! You want me to do what?????
So... armed with stickers....
and these....
and this....
we were all set.....
Well....not sure whether to say the day was successful or not....We always say how lucky we are with Alex's laidback personality... However laidback can be a drawback too...He could not have cared less!!
Early on, I thought, as I sat him on the toilet for the umpteenth time I am going to turn him off... for life.... Still we soon got into the hang off lots to drink..... followed by a visit to the bathroom.... followed by an over the top reaction from his crazy mother.... followed by a star... followed by some mini smarties....followed by repeat performance a short while after..... and again... and again...
End of day Result: Accidents - 3
Successes - 7
This was my favourite part of the day!!!!!!
Well Done Alex... I will be sooo happy when we master this one.....


No comments:
Post a Comment