Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm Back....

Can't believe it has been ages since I have managed to post anything about the ins and outs, ups & downs of our household but I just could not manage it...
Therefore will just have to, at the risk of posting very outdated news..(but who cares when the kids do eventually read this 'twill be very outdated!!) do some review posts.....
So how am I going to think of what's past????
Easy! 
While I may have been too busy to blog  I have had my trusty camera with me on occasion so good ol Picasa will help my memory.....!!:)

In more recent events our family has been very busy over the past couple of months with First Communions...
starting with cousin Fiadh in early April and culminating with Cousin Eoin last Saturday. We have had many clan gatherings in the months of April/May... not to mention the big wedding(!) in between...(another post!)

Our turn to entertain was on 14th May .....
and here was Elena on her big day....


With all the craziness of getting ready that morning, with hairdressers, etc we managed to get very few photos (if any) of Elena on her own  so it looks like we may have to dress her up again in order to get THE photo!!:))
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Adrienne. Elena looks lovely in the pictures. I believe Ancel made a trip up to mum and dads to drop of her pressie but no one was at home so will have them try again.
All good here. The weather has finally turned summer like. We had a long weekend so back to the grind today. Was at the beach yesterday, the kids enjoyed. Heading to Cape Cod this weekend. Friends of ours have a house that they are letting us have. Will call in on Anna also.

Anyway hope all is good and you're on the count down to the holidays.
Slan, love Alfred.

Anonymous said...

Adrienne,
Thank you. I really appreciate seeing this and I love both photos. Elena is just gorgeous. Her tiara, dress, shoes and bag are fab.

Thank you again and love to all.

Maura

Anonymous said...

Wow, Elena is surely becoming more and more beautiful. She looks like a princess in that beautiful white gown.

Sandy and Caroline