Hey! it's 10/10/10...
And just to finish...will give Alex the last word.....
Despite appearances Alex is a great eater.. is no way fussy.. will try anything except mushrooms! So the other evening having worked his way through a stir-fry that none of the rest of us were really enamoured by..he took me down a peg or three....
I never professed to be the greatest cook... But hey! Usually it is passable...
Alex, having moved on to try some corn on the cob..(fresh... not frozen) turned to me and said 'Mom?' in a questioning voice....
'Yes Alex?'
'....'Is this poisoned?'....
??????????

7 comments:
Ha. That's funny! Daniel always questions my driving by asking me If I know where I'm going - it was funny the first time but now is sometimes annoying as I don't think I've gotten him lost.
Adrienne,
You are one of the best cooks I have ever known.
Not great at the washing up, but a great cook nonetheless.
Love to all.
Adrienne, I bumped into your mam and dad yesterday evening, great to see them. As for cooking skills, they have their place all right but the skill of going to a restaurant will always come first in my book! Mary Mac
Hi Mary... Guess we will really have to do a repeat of the restaurant now after hearing what Alex thinks of my cooking!!!:) You will hardly chance it... so will book Coco again when I hear you are visiting!!!
Was great to see you
don't leave it so long next time..
Adrienne
Hey, I loved the big bird connection that would be an interesting man to meet let alone know.
That is so funny! How is school going for all? I'll have to tell you someday about my Lemon-Pepper Chicken. To this day, both my father and brother remember that dreadful meal in detail, unlucky for them, but lucky for Frank that those trial meals made me a cook.
That is cute - there is nothing like our kids to put us in our place. Our two also hate mushrooms - you would swear we were poisoning them when we feed them mushrooms (personally I think mushrooms are one of the most inoffensive things one could eat!!) So many hours Dave and I have tried to hide them and then to retrieve them from food the kids wont eat (refuse to make separate dinners for the kids vs us!)
Take care missus.
mk
Good to see your updates - the kids look great.
Post a Comment