Thursday, December 29, 2011

Decorating Cookies!!

Christmas Eve started out busy ..and stayed busy all day.....One of Elena & Alex's projects was to organise and decorate cookies for Santa....

Serious job.....
Not to be outdone......
Needs to be right.....
 
Done...Dusted...& Finished....
 
Now if you were Santa which one would you go for??
Jacko enjoyed everyone of these on Christmas Day......!!!!..
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those cookies would tempt anyone, I'm sure Santa was delighted to sample them! Happy new year and I hope you all enjoy the rest of our glorious two weeks off! X Mary Mac

Springs Landing said...

Beautiful kids and boy, they are surely getting big. Hope your Christmas was wonderful and the New Year is bringing everything nice.

Life has surely been busy here for me, now that I am working with a real estate broker as Investor/Realtor, but I do love it. Look me up sometime or send me an email when you have a spare evening to chat. Needs to get somethings planned.

Love and hugs to all,

Sandy

Anonymous said...

Are these the cookies that made me feel very queasy since Christmas? Can I have MORE?????? MORE?????? You bet!
A

Ginny said...

We need an update! But honestly I thought I had commented on this post and I don't see it. I love their cookies. They are awesome.