Well it was Dublin airport yesterday evening to pick up Lauren returning from Portugal..(did not recognise my lovely goddaughter, now 18 strolling up through arrivals.. beautiful!.) this morning Elena and I were the lucky ones who got to be the welcoming committee for two cute little girl cousins at Shannon airport....
As it was a late return last night from Dublin decided to do a halfway overnight stop and just get up earlier..... Although I had set my phone to wake me at 4.30am it decided not to ring and only thanks to Grandma Eileen who was my 'morning call' at 4.40am. I was out the door in good time....Thanks Mam! It was a priority to call in home to pick up Elena who had called me last night to tell me 'It was 7.00' and she was going to bed and not to forget to call her to go to the airport in the morning... Imagine the disappointment if I had not detoured to pick her up.....as it happened the flight got in late so I ended up sitting at home at 5.50am for an hour on the computer.... As I am usually a late night computer person this was a first for me....when does one become an addict????!!!
My lovely girl chirpy and lively no matter what time of the day it is!!!
Add in two lovely small girls and their Mom all looking good after their night flight....Grace managing to brush her teeth in spite of all the changes to routine...!!
Then a quick stop for a bit to eat on the way home... Michelle was not eating the banana, just using it to hide behind!! As we left the airport my phone started to ring!!! in my bag.... turned out it was the alarm deciding to ring at 8.00am instead of 4.30am!! Am finding this new phone rather frustrating..not sure if it is a smart phone or not but its owner definitely aint!!!!:))
Moya, looking gorgeous even after only had a quick catnap as she crossed the Atlantic......
We are looking forward to having our US visitors for the next while.... Now am going to try to bank a couple of hours sleep before our next visitors (Emily, Isabelle and Lucy) arrive in midafternoon for a movie and some fun...

4 comments:
...and not a word of a lie in it;I can vouch for it even though I was left out of the 'credits' in your script
The 'blog' is very nice! a.
You are so right...Credit where credit is due..... !!!!
Your company was lovely at breakfast... I know you were sad cos you didn't get to pay...for once!!:))
Thanks for meeting me halfway....It was another late night last night but will catch up tonight...Life is good....eh?
Grá......
Your #1 daughter!!
you silly daughter!
Hey there - good to see your update. Life and summer is flying by! Just back from 2 weeks in North Carolina and the beach..........we waved across the Atlantic to Eire!!
Mam coming over in 2 weeks for an ould visit (and bringing the Tayto and Irish chocolate!!) So right now we are cleaning the house in preparation of the Royal visit.
M
Post a Comment